Bookish (and not so bookish) Thoughts is a weekly meme hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous that works well for my scattered mind.
- I have a bookmark folder full of links to articles that got me thinking, and a written (well, typed) list of potential posts… but somehow whenever I go through them, the bit of inspiration I felt at the time is gone. Apparently I need to get my thoughts on a topic out there when I first have them (or at least first have the inclination to write about them) or it just doesn’t work.
- I’m re-watching How I Met Your Mother and I think I just hit the point where I’m no longer okay with where they took the ending. (That’s as much as I’m willing to say without getting spoilery, I guess DM me if you’re really curious.)
- Speaking of HIMYM… you know that car commercial that plays “500 Miles”? Is that Carl the Bartender playing pool? It sounds like him, but you don’t really see him well or long enough for me to tell if it looks like him. The best I can say is that it doesn’t look drastically unlike him.
- I’ve been weeding through my TBR. As I mentioned earlier this week, it hasn’t been growing nearly as rapidly lately, so I’ve been extra-motivated to get it to a more manageable size. So many books I add, and then when I look back months later I’m just not as interested.
- I’ve let myself get a little slack in replying to comments. I still reply to every one, I just don’t do it every day. I’m not ignoring you all. Really.
Share some of your randomness this week!