Bookish (and not so bookish) Thoughts is a weekly meme hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous that works well for my scattered mind.
- I’m currently on my way to Columbus, Ohio, for the first of three weddings in six weeks. A busy summer, but at least this is the only one that involves 18 hours of driving.
- Also happening right now is ThrillerFest! In case you missed it, yesterday I posted my review of ITW’s FaceOff, and before that I shared my hypothetical ThrillerFest itinerary.
- Yesterday was a busy day, as I also had a guest post on Tif Talks Books as part of her Moving Books(es) series!
- So, remember a couple weeks ago when I was recommending marking your old posts when you tweet them? Yeah, I totally forgot to do that on Monday. In my defense, I’m doing them manually, I can’t just adjust a setting on an add-on. But, my apologies to the two people who clicked on it thinking it was new content before I realized and deleted the tweet.
- I don’t remember where I heard of this website, but tothebestof.com is my new favorite thing. Obviously it’s not perfect since the “best of” is entirely based on the numbers, so a lot of great stuff is going to fall through the cracks… but really, unless it’s one single person’s opinion, how else are you going to do it?
Share some of your randomness this week!