The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
- time spent reading: 1.25 hours (total so far: 17 hours)
- pages read: 101 (total so far: 1,553 pages)
- 31% through Sight Reading
- took part in today’s Twitter chat
- completed Show an Author Some Love challenge at Doing Dewey
This was another very low-key day for me. The chat was great, and after that… nothing for most of the day. No reading books. No reading blogs. Finally I did do today’s challenge and a bit of reading, but it was more like a normal day than a Bout of Books day.
One more day! What are you going to do with it?