Bookish (and not so bookish) Thoughts is a weekly meme hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous that works well for my scattered mind.
- It’s the last few days to enter my blogiversary giveaway! I don’t have the swankiest prizes, but you should still check it out if you haven’t yet.
- Monday is the series finale of How I Met Your Mother. So, since I can’t watch it until Tuesday night (well, I could watch it Tuesday morning but my husband might get kinda cranky…) I’ll be pretty much unplugged from 7pm Monday night until he gets home from work on Tuesday, so as not to inadvertently stumble across any spoilers. I’m trying to figure out if I can trust myself to only look at the blog to get the info I need Tuesday to determine my giveaway winner… or if I’m better off staying offline altogether and just announcing the winner on Wednesday.
- I had a pretty good first day of Bloggiesta. I didn’t really do any of the challenges, but a couple tied in nicely to things I wanted to do anyway. And I got about half my list knocked out, but the ones that are left are going to be a little tougher.
- The most significant thing I did yesterday was to create my Shameless Plug Award! I’m actually really pleased with the way it came out. And, as I say in my updated comment policy, the offenders aren’t likely to know what they’re getting themselves into… but that makes it more fun for the rest of us.
- The final round of the Dubuque Tournament of Books is all tied up! You can visit the library blog for all the judges’ thoughts (including mine, which will probably get me kicked out of the book blogosphere…) and then visit the tiebreaker page to help us vote on the winner!
Share some of your randomness this week!