The Winter Mini-Bloggiesta was this past weekend. I would have loved to participate, but I’m just not a very productive person on the weekends and didn’t feel like setting myself up for failure. So instead, I watched from the sidelines as everyone else got to work.
Lucky for me, it’s just been announced that the March event is going to be four days, Thursday through Sunday! This is great for me, because I can do the bulk of my work on Thursday and Friday, and then use the weekend to maybe do a couple low-key things… or maybe nothing, who knows. I just hope nothing out of the ordinary pops up between now and then that would get in the way of my participating this time around.
In the meantime, though, I need to get better about getting blog work done on my own time. I so often feel like I’m barely keeping up. So I thought I’d take advantage of the energy of Bloggiesta and try to get ahead a bit this week.
Here’s what I’d like to get done:
- write and submit a guest post for Book Bloggers International
- write and schedule two reviews
- write and schedule two discussion posts
- submit feedback to NetGalley
- visit blogs of bloggers who’ve commented here
- re-organize my sidebar (especially the “Connect” section – it’s a mess!)
- create necessary images on PicMonkey
- catch up on the Goodreads group I moderate
- update the calendar of local events for Midwestern Book Bloggers
- complete “The B-Word” challenge from this weekend
Wow, that looks like a lot. I guess I’ll let you know on Friday how I do!
Have you done Bloggiesta? What helps you to be most productive?