The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. –From the Bout of Books team
- time spent reading: 2.5 hours (total so far: 10.5 hours)
- number of pages read: 220 (total so far: 898*)
- finished Tyrannosaur Canyon (total books read so far: 2)
- 31% through Blasphemy
* I’m fiddling with page numbers again. My second book was a 398-page mass market, compared to the 368-page hardcover version. So not the huge page differential the LP book was, but I still like to be consistent, and I would have read them all in the same format if I could. My last two are hardcovers, so no more fiddling from here on out.
Also, I visited the following blogs…
- Love At First Book
- An Armchair By The Sea
- Aleksandra’s Corner
- Confessions of a Book Journal
- A Geek’s Bookshelf
Nothing else really to report today. The plan is to finish this book, plus one more, by the end of the weekend. I don’t see it being an issue.